Monday, October 24, 2005

"The Day was Dreary as Brit Hume," A Mournful Lay


George Bush stood in the Lincoln Room;
His face was ashen gray.
The day was dreary as Brit Hume,
As he sang this mournful lay:

"Oh holy shit, what will I do?
Turdblossom's been indicted!
And Cheney, Libby, Hadley too--
Oh Harriet! I'm frightened!"

"Enfold me on your virgin lap
And croon to me 'there, there;'
'Tell me I'm 'cool,' and all that crap
To chase away my care."

"Tell me that my adoring 'bots
Exalt me in the earth;
Tell me that all their waking thoughts
Aren't fixed on... Leavenworth."

"Without my Karl, I have no brain,
I cannot smear and scheme,
My whole agenda's down the drain,
Fuck...pour me some Jim Beam."

"I plunged the nation into ruin,
And screwed up my invasion,
And now the GOP is screwin'
My bestest nomination."

"Oh Harriet, rock me in your arms,
Just like a liddle boat
Far from the world and (hic!) its harms,
And read me My Pet Goat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home